Monday 13 August 2012

Rolo Brownie Bites.

Rolo Brownies are a nice treat to make.

2 eggs
Half a cup of sugar
Half a cup of brown sugar
4oz softened butter
Two thirds of a cup of cocoa
1 teaspoon vanilla
A quarter of a cup of flour
24 Rolos

Beat the egg until light and fluffy, then beat in the sugars.  Sift the cocoa and flour in a dry bowl, then add them, along with the rest of ingredients, into the egg and sugar mix.  I used a Pampered Chef Mini Muffin Pan for baking them - I ended up with a little bit of mixture left over.  If I had had the patience, I could probably have managed another 6 in the pan - as it was I just made a couple of ordinary brownies (and then burnt them, doh!).  I put a rolo into each and baked them at about 160c for 15 minutes.

Big cousin's are helpful for baking :)
Adding the ingredients. 
Concentration!
Mix mix mix!

Squishing in the rolls.
Chocolate everywhere on The Feral One.

Of course, I forgot to take a picture of the end result! I think I may have ended up overcooking them a little - either that, or possibly I should have put the rolos in first so that they ended up fully covered by the mixture.  Whatever/whichever, they were very tasty and more-ish - not good when you are trying to lost the baby weight from number 4!

No comments:

Post a Comment